Monday 13 August 2018

In room six we have been working on descripeted writing here is my writing,I have made these sentences better

It is night time.
A boy walks on a road.
He sees a figure.
He feels happy.


THE CREEP ON THE ROAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is a cold wintery night, the ground is all but frozen.
The grass is like green crystal.
All of a  sudden a cold current of wind blows in my face.

The wolves start to howl. 

I bolt, my shadow follows behind me, keen to leave the wolves.

“GO AWAY YOU CREEP” I yell, paranoid someone’s there.  

I scamper across the gravel road and see headlights.
I am so excited, my DAD!   
I run up to the ute, pleased to leave this place.








1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Adam, WOW! I was a little nervous when I read that "the wolves started to howl"! I can see that you are able to see great pictures in your head when you are writing.
    I found it difficult to read your post because it spills over into the side bar. Do you think that you could edit it and put the writing all into the centre of the page for your readers? I am looking forward to reading more of your descriptive writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.