Friday 14 June 2019

Image result for chris lam sam
This morning we were fortunate to have Chris Lam Sam came and talked to the school  to about dream and what accomplishes our  dreams. He also showed us some of his video of our sea and how important it is to look after a beautiful marine life. He has accomplished lots ins his life He made a book, He has also meat lots of semi famous people, He was also apart of  the Funkie Munkies.
He has been travailing around New Zealand a the world the book he published is called
The missing EYE BROW.
Chris Lam Sam show was really cool
Hope you enjoyed my post

6 comments:

  1. Hi Adam, Will here. I like this post about Chris Lam Sam. I really enjoyed the show. Did you? I liked his humour. What is your dream? Also can you please check your spelling next time.
    Will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam, Eli here.
    You're blog post about Chris Lam Sam is really descriptive, I liked the show and his music video about saving our seas, what job do you want in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Eli for your positive comment, I really liked the show. I want to be a rugby or league player when I'm older.
    What about you?
    Yours sincerely
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Adam. I like your post on our special visitor. I think you have described the visit really well. Maybe next time you could choose a different font to make it more interesting. Other than that it is really good.
    From Honor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Adam it's me Isaiah. I really like your post. I enjoyed when Chris Lam Sam came. I didn't recognise him at first until he started talking about being on TV. Did you enjoy his visit?
    Bye for now,
    Isaiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Isaiah I really enjoyd the show my favourite part was when he showed us his book that he has written. What was your favourite part?
    Thank you for your comment your sincerely ADAM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.